Sunday, July 26, 2009

July just can't end soon enough

So... It's not been the best month ever. Let me start with - a few months ago, my sister Kristy, who lives in Wyoming, invited me to go on trek with her family. We'd been planning on it. When the time came a few weeks ago to go up to Wyoming to make my dress, we didn't have the money to fund the trip. After talking with my sister, she was very sweet and offered to make my dress so I could just drive to Martin's Cove and meet them for trek. THEN, my car breaks down. Well, not just breaks down, dies completely. It's dead. It's going to have to be sold for parts if we want any kind of money out of it. It's certainly not worth buying a new engine for. Or for that matter, it's not worth buying an old, used engine either. I don't know how to drive my hubby's stick shift either, so that basically canceled trek.

We had an opportunity to get a dog. We planned on getting it. We even went and found doghouses and collars we liked. It was a cute 5 month old puppy named Bronx. I have to admit, we both got attached to him through the pictures. Then, a week before we were going to pick him up, we found out our landlord would require a $600 deposit. Umm... yeah, we can't afford that! Very sad news!! We'll have to get a dog another time. :o(

There were some health problems that I had, (which I'm just not going to talk about for everyone to read...) but a few nights ago I had to go into the hospital. We went for what we thought was appendicitis (it wasn't) at 9:30pm and we were there until 4:00am. Talk about a long time to wait. ANYWHO, yada yada yada, I'm feeling much better now. :o)

I can't wait until this month ends. I thought I'd be done with all the sad parts about halfway through, and I was wrong. It continues.

1 comment:

*Aliese* said...

Aw, no fun!!! Hopefully August is much more fun.