Thursday, March 6, 2008

I muse...

I'm not particularly funny or witty, but I do have something to say every once in a while. Hence, the blog. This way, my friends can keep updated on what's going on with me. If you want to read my previous blogs, check out my myspace page. It is a public page so you should be able to read all you want. Some of them are kinda long. Haha. It only shows the last 5 posts on the front page, but it's easiest if you click on "View All Posts" so that you can scroll through and read the ones you want.

http://www.myspace.com/cunegonde

For anyone reading this that I haven't talked to in a while, a little update on what's going on with me. I'm going to school (yes, still...) majoring in Vocal Performance. For the first time in my life, I'm NOT working (which is stinking awesome, but I sometimes feel like I have an awful lot of free time) and I'm working on my second draft of my novel ISTESSO that I wrote for NaNoWriMo this last November. And yes, it will be freaking cool when it's finished. I'm not sure if it falls under Fantasy or Sci-Fi but it's somewhere in there. I have an awesome boyfriend who I love to death. If you want to see him, his picture is on my myspace page above Ryan Reynolds. I know, it just shows how much I like him to put him above Ryan Reynolds. I've just finished writing a children's book (it stills needs a little reworking I'm sure) and I plan on trying to get it published soon. I have a whole set planned.

I'm a pretty open person, so feel free to ask me questions on anything. I believe in traditional family roles, I am a strong conservative, and I certainly have a lot of political ideas. If anyone doesn't agree with me about anything I might write, please let me know. I love a good debate on any topic.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah Janae! I'm so glad that you have a blog now! Hopefully this will be an easier way for us to keep in touch! I tried to look at your myspace account to see what your man looks like, but we just got this new internet filter and for some reason it won't let me see any photos on myspace - unless....Janae! Did you post a naughty picture of your boyfriend on myspace? LOL! As soon as I figure out this new filter I'll take a look!
I'm glad that you're taking a nice little break from working!