Thursday, March 20, 2008

An update

Nothing too profound in this blog, I don't think. It turns out that I won't be moving to Arizona. I've found some things worth staying here in Utah for. I still will be moving away from Ogden at the end of April and back to Salt Lake. So...I guess that is good and bad news. Depending on which end you're on. :o)

What else? It's interesting, but it's been surprisingly easy to move on after this last relationship. I think it had been dead for a while, and my own stubborness in the fact that I don't like to give up on people kept it going. I don't think that it's necessarily a bad quality to believe in people, but my family says I do it to a fault sometimes... which is probably true. Anyway, I'm glad to be done with it and that is the last you'll hear about it. Actually I've just started dating someone new, and he is really great. I can't wait to find out what will happen next.

I think I'll start teaching again when I move back to Salt Lake. I've really missed it and I've discovered that I really like working with kids on music. At least on an individual basis. I also love the flexibility with teaching as well. Set my own schedule and price, able to cancel lessons if I need to, and no boss to answer to but myself. If any of you know of someone in need of piano or voice lessons, have them give me a call.

Oh! And although I know I look dang good like I am, (you can all get up off the floor to keep reading after you quit laughing) I'm proud of the fact that I've lost nearly 25 pounds in the last couple of months. More to come off of course. But YAY! It's exciting! AND my hair is finally getting longer. I'm going to keep letting it grow because it's just not close to being long enough yet. That means playing with color when I get bored with it. Hehe. You all know how I love that. :o) Pretty soon, I'll look the sexy vixon I know is in there. Haha.

2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

25 pounds! Wow; I'm envious. Good for you! You should definitely be posting some pictures of your new look/progression to new look.

Unknown said...

Wow Janae! I can't beleive you lost 25 pounds! Good work! I'm so lazy that I can't even loose the 10 pounds that I've been wanting to loose since I had Zach, so I'm very impressed that you had the will power to do that! I agree with Aliese - I want to see some pics!

I'm glad that you'll be living closer to WJ pretty soon. I was happy for you to be able to move to Arizona, just because it sounded like it would be a good change for you, but if you're happy here, that's even better!!!!